Sweet and Simple Kid-Tested Recipes
Looking for fun, easy, and delicious recipes? You’ve come to the right place! All the videos below feature simple directions for flavorful food made for kids, by kids. Grab your spatula and get ready to make something tasty!
And if you like cooking and baking, you’ll love these food-themed PJ Our Way books!
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Alma’s Vegan Chocolate Cake
Challah French Toast
Emilia’s Challah French Toast
Rayna’s Challah French Toast
Sabrina’s Challah French Toast
Gelt Mug Cake
Tilly’s Gelt Mug Cake
Ruby's Easy Ice Cream Recipe
- Using a hand blender, regular blender, or by hand (which will take a looooong time), beat 16 ounces of heavy cream until peaks form.
- Pour in 14 ounces of sweetened condensed milk.
- Use a spatula or spoon and scrape everything out of the bowl onto a cutting board.
- Fold it together over and over until everything is well-combined. You can add a ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract as you combine everything if you want to. (One thing that made it really yummy was to add mint extract instead of vanilla, and also a little bit of chocolate chips!)
- Put the mixture into a container to freeze. The container should have a lid. If it doesn’t, use aluminum foil instead.
- Freeze until the ice cream sets, 7 or 8 hours at least (overnight if possible!).
- That’s it! Enjoy!