Rosh Hashanah Apple Pops
Looking for a really sweet treat to start your new year? Grab a few friends and make these apple pops together. The best part about these pops? There are so many ways to make them! Have fun customizing your pops and trying out different dip and topping combinations.
- Chocolate Frosting or Melted Chocolate
- Vanilla Frosting
- Caramel Sauce
- Honey O’s Cereal
- Shredded Coconut
- Cookie Crumbles
- Slice an apple into six wedges – don’t forget to cut out the core! Use an apple slicer if you’ve got one to make this part go faster.
- Poke a lollipop stick into the base of an apple wedge. Now you’ve got the basis of your pop.
- Dip the apple pop into one of your dips like chocolate, honey, or frosting.
- Sprinkle the toppings on to the dipped apple.
- Make a plate full with different dip / topping combinations, or pre-slice and pre-pierce your apple pops, and then invite your friends over for a Rosh Hashanah Apple Pop Party!