Meet Design Team Member, Ellie!

Posted January 01, 2017  | Written by Ellie, Age 10, Florida

Hi! I’m Ellie, from the PJ Our Way Design Team, and I want to tell you about my passion for acting, singing, and dancing. When I was little, I liked to dance in my room. Also, I participated in a ballet and tap dance class until I was 6. Then, I started dancing in an Israeli dance program at my local JCC. One year, I even sang the Hatikvah in front of 1,000 people at one of the shows. I am now part of my school’s theater program. I have been in the school play for 3 years now. After practicing a lot, this year I finally got the main part! I tried hard for a long time, and finally it payed off, because I didn’t give up, so you shouldn’t either!

Just one more thing:
What's your hobby? Have you ever achieved something greater than you thought you could by trying hard and not giving up?
Comments
matzoballsoup
I was Flounder in the Little Mermaid also!
5/11/2017 5:28:23 PM
DJlovenica
Hi, I love to sing, but I'm shy about it I really love dancing too! I get stage fright at first when I act, but as the play goes on the fear melts away, so, I love acting too! We have a lot in common!✌
5/1/2017 6:09:36 PM
magnuva
hi im also a dancer i dance alot infact I'm about to go to dance. i just finished memorizing my lines for cinderella, and I'm a stepsister its my first play I've ever done i also love soccer and I'm on the swim team. i think your quate is really inspiring, I'm still new to PJ our way but i always love wathching your reviews. go 2 run, bye!!! PS one time last year i did a duet with a famous israeli singer i performed in front of about 1,000 people look like we have alsot in com in bye!!!
5/1/2017 4:38:23 PM
ellieesq
Hi everyone! I'm Ellie from the PJ Our Way Design Team! I have seen all of your amazing comments. Also, someone asked me what plays I have been in at my school. I have been Flounder in The Little Mermaid Jr., Nala in Lion King Jr., and this year, I am Belle in Beauty and the Beast Jr.!
AAB, it's very cool that you got to be in The Nutcracker, I hope you get Clara someday! Balletgirl17, wow, so cool that you get to sing at her wedding! What song are you going to sing? Thank you so much!
3/1/2017 8:33:08 PM
riverdale2016
I am trying out for Aladdin,but I have stage fright.I sing better in a group.I like making up my own dance moves.
2/5/2017 7:37:28 PM
Luchis2017
Gymnast9
Hi, I love rhythmic gymnastics
2/4/2017 5:24:07 PM
extraterrestrielle
I love to act and sing, but am terrible at dancing. What plays did you put on in school?
2/3/2017 7:46:56 PM
friend
i love singing and dancing too. i used do hip hop urban funk
1/23/2017 3:38:49 PM
balletgirl17
Hi, I dance too!!! I have been dancing for 8 years and counting, I do tap,jazz,and ballet. I also love to sing I am singing at my aunts wedding AS SHE WALKS DOWN THE ISLE!!!!! I have sang at a purim play that was called "Little orphan Hadassah" it was the story of ester but with any Annie twist cool right. well we have a lot in common we would make GREAT friends!!!!!!!!
1/12/2017 9:41:45 AM
cutecat
I also love to act. Sometimes I get stage fright. That stopped when I had 2 piano recitals and was performing on stage.
1/5/2017 8:06:35 AM
AAB
Hi, I love to dance and sing, just like you do! I love acting and my flexibility from ballet helps me act out more difficult acts. I dance in theaters sometimes. I have danced in the Nutcracker and wish to be Clara some day! We have a lot in common.
1/2/2017 5:44:03 PM